FCA Performance Institute BrainBoost Challenge
An App for your mobile Apple or Android device. Will not install on a computer.
(NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER)
These Official Rules (hereinafter, "Official Rules") apply to this promotion (hereinafter, "Challenge") conducted by FCA US LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 (hereinafter, "Sponsor") and will be promoted at participating FCA US LLC dealerships. By participating in this Challenge, you agree to the Terms in these Official Rules.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Participants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and are current employees of any participating FCA US LLC dealership at the time of entry.
2. HOW TO PLAY: Participants must download the BrainBoost Challenge App from http://brainboost.meap.me. Participants must have a valid SID, dealer code and compatible smartphone to participate. Participants will be asked if they accept the Official Rules of the BrainBoost Challenge. Participants who decide to enroll and select "YES" will be tracked and ranked on the leaderboard based on the points they earn by participating in BrainBoost. The leaderboard, which will include each participants name and points, is housed on the app. FCA US LLC is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected participation attempts, participation attempts that are processed late or incorrectly or those that are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error. No automated entry devices are permitted.
3. JUDGING CRITERIA LEVELS/SCORING: FCA US LLC is the sole arbiter in the event of any dispute. All decisions on all matters relating to the BrainBoost Challenge are final and will be made by FCA US LLC. Prizes (described below) will be awarded to participants according to each participant's final leaderboard score from highest to lowest. FCA US LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to resolve ties.
4. PRIZES, RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS: 1,000 Rewards and Recognition points will be distributed to the top 100 scorers each week. The top 100 scorers earn Reward Points that can be redeemed for cool stuff for achieving weekly leaderboard levels. Each time a participant plays, their score is tallied. Best scores are saved to the leaderboard. Each week the highest 100 scores will receive Rewards Points. All scores will be frozen and sent to the Rewards Program Headquarters for processing each Sunday at 12 a.m. (Pacific Time). All scores on the leaderboard will then be removed, and the next week's contest will begin. There will be a weekly participation drawing for those not in the top 100.
All Prizes are nontransferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by FCA US LLC, which reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the Prize Winner's responsibility, including any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any. Prize Winners may be required to supply the FCA US LLC with their social security number for tax purposes.
5. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Rewards Points can be redeemed on the MyFCARewards dashboard through DealerCONNECT. Links can be found on the Training, Sales, Service and Parts tabs. If a Prize Winner is deemed ineligible, or a Prize Winner declines a Prize, the Prize will be forfeited. FCA US LLC may, but has no obligation to, award the forfeited Prize to an alternate winner. If a Prize Winner fails to comply with the Official Rules, the Prize Winner will be disqualified. Eligibility, age and claims made by Prize Winners are subject to verification.
6. GENERAL: By participating in the BrainBoost Challenge, Participants and Prize Winners: (1) agree to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) agree to release FCA US LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, dealers and dealer personnel and related entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this BrainBoost Challenge, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery; and (3) consent to the use of their names, voices, pictures, and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
FCA US LLC may in its sole discretion change these Official Rules at any time. FCA US LLC may discontinue or change the BrainBoost Challenge at any time without notice, in its discretion. FCA US LLC may discontinue or restrict a Participant's participation in the BrainBoost Challenge for any reason without notice, in its discretion.
7. INTERNET/DATA: If for any reason this BrainBoost Challenge is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes, beyond the control of the Sponsor, that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this BrainBoost Challenge, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the BrainBoost Challenge. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submissions. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this BrainBoost Challenge. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SALES CHALLENGE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. USE OF INFORMATION: The information that you provide in connection with the BrainBoost Challenge may be used for FCA US LLC's internal purposes, except as necessary for the administration of the BrainBoost Challenge or as required by law or legal process.
Copyright and Limitations of Use
The content displayed on the BrainBoost Challenge (the "Content") is the property of FCA US LLC or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Liability
FCA US LLC and its subsidiaries, parent, affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the BrainBoost Challenge or the content available through it. Neither FCA US LLC, nor its subsidiaries, parent, affiliates, agents and licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from use of the BrainBoost Challenge. In no event will FCA US LLC, its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such content. FCA US LLC and its subsidiaries, parent, affiliates, agents and licensors shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages, including indirect, special incidental or consequential damages, whether or not caused by its negligence and whether arising in contract, tort or any other legal theory.
Miscellaneous Legal Terms
This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Michigan, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the state.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of this BrainBoost Challenge is FCA US LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 ["SPONSOR"].
© 2014 FCA US LLC. All rights reserved.